Hello And Welcome To My Website
My name is Rachel, and I am a mother of a beautiful 3-year-old and 2 amazing dogs. We live in a small town in Illinois.
From the time I could start working, that’s all I did. At one point in time, I was eight-teen working a full-time third shift job. A morning part-time job, and going to school full-time at night. I would get out of school at 8 pm and sleep in my car till my shift began at 10. People would ask, ” why are you doing that, you’re crazy.” At that time it was because I really needed to afford to get out of my parent’s house. But I have always lived paycheck to paycheck.
I decided to start a career in production and manufacturing. Which is hard work for a female. I don’t know why I choose that for myself. I guess it was because I was extremely good at it and liked it. In production, though there is lots of overtime sometimes I would be at work for 15 hours, 5 days a week. Lifting, standing, turning, and sometimes even running.
My New Career Path
At 32 years old and still living paycheck to paycheck. My daughter is in my life now. She has opened my eyes and made me decide it’s time for a change. I can’t be working crazy hours anymore, and I can’t be living paycheck to paycheck. I have a child who needs me.
Creating this website is not only for a better income and a better life. But to see my child grow up, but has also given me an opportunity to help other mothers. I know when I had my daughter I struggled a lot. I had no idea what I was doing or what products to buy. What babies really needed and what they didn’t. None of my friends or sibling decided to have children, so I was on my own.
Why I Choose This Path
Six months after she was born. I found out my thyroid was so low it was practically dead. Instead of the doctor starting my medication on a low dose and working my way up he put me on a high dose. This instantly put my body in a state of shock. I didn’t sleep at all, my hair was falling out, I was 90 pounds heavier, I had plantar fasciitis, sciatica, and I could go on and on about how painful and terrible that experience was for me.
The last thing I needed at that time was for a baby product to not function the way it should. So, with that being said, I am going to do everything I can to give the best advice on baby products and find the best-reviewed items for mothers who just don’t have time for the research.
If you are interested in starting a new career and making more money writing about things you care about Click Here!
Down below you will find my site map with all my posts!
Site Map (Recent Post)
- Postpartum Hypothyroidism- Full Story During And After Birth
- Stage 4 Baby Food- To A New Happy Milestone
- Stage 3 Baby Food-Everything You Need To Know
- Stage 2 Baby Food- Everything You Need To Know
- Stage 1 Baby Food- Everything You Need To Know
- Best Toddler Utensils- The Best Affordable Simple Designs
- Top-5 Baby Formula Brands- With Simple To Compare Benefits
- The Best Sippy Cups For Toddlers-Fantastic Cups They’ll Love
- Top-Rated Infant Formula- Choose The Best For Your Baby
- Graco Blossom High Chair- The Amazing Convertible High Chair
- Baby Brezza Reviews – The Best Invention For Quick Bottles
- Toddler Foods For Picky Eaters- The Best Foods For A Happy Full Tot
- What Is The Best Bottle Warmer?- 5 Amazing Warmers
- Top-Rated Baby Food Brands- Have A Strong Healthy Happy Baby
- Best Anti-Colic Baby Bottles- Amazing Results With Better Designs